Returns and REFUNDS
- We accept returns within 14 days after shipment for any reason (unless otherwise noted on the product page).
- A Return Authorization Form (‘RMA’) must be filled in before returning. You can download the form here.
- Returned items must be in original condition, including tags, booklets, and labels.
- It is preferred that customers use the same shipping box in which the items arrived.
- Refund will be issued to original payment method.
- 15% restocking fee will apply to some returns (ie. returns due to undamaged items or change of mind).
- You will be responsible for return shipping costs of non-defective merchandise.
Tickets, giveaways, and other items as noted on the product page cannot be returned for refund.
How can I make a return?
To return an item, please download the RMA form and follow the steps provided. For any other matters, you can contact us here.
Can I return something I received as a gift?
Yes, but you’ll need to contact us for assistance. If you can provide the email address, first and last name of the gift giver, we can get your return started.
Can I return something I bought but don’t want anymore?
As long as it’s not one of those non-returnable items; it’s still in the original condition, including tags, booklets, and labels; and it’s within 14 days, sure. However, if you ordered the wrong item, found better prices elsewhere, or just don’t want the item anymore, we’ll deduct the return shipping cost from your refund.
A 15% restocking fee on the original purchased price is applicable for these items.
How long do returns take to process?
Return processing can take up to 3 weeks. If you have not received a refund after that time, please contact us here with your order number for more information.