Brought to you by:
Calling all dog and cat owners,
Here is a chance for you to have fun, bond and make precious memories with your pets. Get creative and share with us a photo of your cute pets in cosplay costume! Swoon the hearts of many and your pet may walk away with these awesome prizes!
RM500 worth of pet product
RM350 worth of pet product
RM200 worth of pet product
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
CAPTURE YOUR PET IN HIS/HER COSPLAY COSTUME
Dress your pets up, wait for them to strike a pose and capture the moment using your smartphone or camera.
You are required to submit 3 photos:
- You and your pet (without cosplay)
- Your pet in cosplay (competition photo)
- A reference picture of the character your pet is cosplaying as
REGISTER YOUR ENTRY
Registration closes on 14th August 2020 at 11.59PM (GMT+8).
To win, qualified entries must be able to charm our panel of judges and have the most likes on AniManGaki’s official Facebook/Instagram post.
Entries will go through a panel of judges using the following criteria:
|Creativity||Pet poses, camera angles||5|
|Overall Concept and Aesthetic||Overall look of the costume on the pet||5|
|Workmanship||Attention to detail of costume or props||5|
- Please complete the registration form with required details. Should you encounter any submission difficulties, please email us at [email protected].
- Registration officially ends on 14th August 2020 at 11.59PM (GMT+8).
- Every submission is final; please ensure all details provided are complete and accurate. Incomplete and inaccurate submissions will be disqualified.
- An acknowledgement email will be sent to you within 1 week of registration submission, confirming your participation in the competition.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- This competition is open to all Malaysians and non-Malaysians alike, but contestants must be a resident and living in Malaysia.
- This competition is only open to Cats & Dogs.If you are unsure if your pet is eligible for the competition, please drop us an email at [email protected]
- As AniManGaki is a family friendly event, the following is not allowed:
- Replica of weapon and weapon as per the panel code
- Overboard violence and gore
- Alcohol and drug use
- Inappropriate poses
- Not being culturally mindful and sensitive
- Images submitted must be in portrait (4:3) mode with an image resolution of at least 240ppi in the form of Jpeg, tiff or png. Kindly send us high resolution image and do not compress your image.
- You are required to send us three (3) photos; one of You & Your Pet (without cosplay), one of your pet in cosplay, and a reference picture of the character they are cosplaying as. Your ‘pet in cosplay’ photo submission may be edited to enhance certain effects
- Editing restrictions will be as below
- Minor skin touch up
- Minor costume/prop touch up (ie smoothen slightly over prop or removing dirt)
- Minor liquify
- Digital composite of prop/costume accessories
- Brushing on makeup
- Digitally ironing out costume or completely smoothing our prop surfaces
- Judging and Voting Process
- Public Voting from 16th August 2020 till 6:00pm (+8 GMT), 23rd August 2020
- Result to be aired live at AniManGaki Online
- During the Public Voting period, each contestant is required to share their entry on their social media wall with a short write up on Why I Love My Pet (not more than 30 words).
- By entering the competition, contestants have consented by default that:
- AniManGaki reserves the right to use participants’ images and performance recordings for promotional purposes.
- AniManGaki reserves the rights to alter the rules or structure of the competition as we deem fit.
- AniManGaki reserves the right to disqualify anyone who is deemed unsuitable for the competition, and judges’ decisions are final.
- All results given by judges are finalised and cannot be contested.
- AniManGaki will not bore any cost related to the cosplay entry of the contestants.
- AniManGaki will not be liable for any injuries sustained by owner / contestants. Contestants and owner must be accountable for their pets and their own safety at all times.
- Participants must cosplay as an official character from an officially released anime, comics or game. No original characters or fan-made characters. No mixing of characters from different sources.
- Prizes will be sent to winning contestants within three months after the event.
- Have fun!
- Not Allowed:
- Contestants entering the competition will go through the following process: