Brought to you by:
Calling all pet owners,
Here is a chance for you to have fun, bond and make precious memories with your pets. Get creative and share with us a photo of your cute pets in cosplay costume! Swoon the hearts of many and your pet may walk away with these awesome prizes!
(Yes, you read right. This competition is now open to all pets legal in Malaysia!)
RM500 worth of pet products
RM350 worth of pet products
RM200 worth of pet products
How to Join?
CAPTURE YOUR PET IN HIS/HER COSPLAY COSTUME
Dress your pets up, wait for them to strike a pose and capture the moment using your smartphone or camera.
You are required to submit 3 photos & 1 short video:
- You and your pet (without cosplay)
- You pet in cosplay (competition photo)
- A reference picture of the character your pet is cosplaying as
- A short video (maximum 2 minutes) about a short introduction of your pet (i.e., breed, how you met your pet) and why you picked the cosplay character for your pet
REGISTER YOUR ENTRY
Registration closes on 20th July 2021 at 11.59PM (GMT+8).
To win, qualified entries must be able to charm our panel of judges and have accumulated many likes on AniManGaki’s official Facebook and Instagram post.
Entries will go through a panel of judges using the following criteria:
|Creativity||Pet poses, camera angles||5|
|Overall Concept and Aesthetic||Overall look of the costume on the pet||5|
|Workmanship||Attention to detail of costume or props||5|
*Bonus marks will be given for handmade items
Voting process online will begin on 25th July, 2021 and ends on 12th August, 2021.
During the Public Voting period, each contestant is required to share their entry on their social media wall with a short write up on Why I Love My Pet (not more than 30 words).
- Please complete the registration form with required details. Should you encounter any submission difficulties, please email us at [email protected].
- Registration officially ends on 20th July 2021 at 11.59PM (GMT+8).
- Every submission is final; please ensure all details provided are complete and accurate. Incomplete and inaccurate submissions will be disqualified.
- An acknowledgement email will be sent to you within 1 week of registration submission, confirming your participation in the competition.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- This competition is open to all Malaysians and non-Malaysians alike, but contestants must be a resident and living in Malaysia. For those under the age of 18, please seek parental/guardian consent before participating.
- This competition is open to all types of pets legally allowed in Malaysia only. If you are unsure whether your pet is eligible for the competition, please drop us an email at [email protected].
- As AniManGaki is a family friendly event, the following is not allowed:
– Replica of weapon and weapon as per the panel code
– Overboard violence and gore
– Alcohol and drug use
– Inappropriate poses
– Not being culturally mindful and sensitive
- Images submitted must be in portrait (4:3) mode with an image resolution of at least 240ppi in the form of Jpeg, tiff or png. Kindly send us high resolution images and do not compress your images.
- You are required to send us three (3) photos; one of You & Your Pet (without cosplay), one of your pet in cosplay, and a reference picture of the character they are cosplaying as. Your ‘pet in cosplay’ photo submission may be edited to enhance certain effects.
- Videos submitted must be in landscape (16:9) mode, with a resolution of at least 1080p in the form of MOV or MP4.
- You are required to send us one (1) video, with a maximum of 3 minutes in total, about your pet and why you chose the cosplayer character for your pet.
- Editing restrictions will be as below:
– Minor touch up
– Minor costume/prop touch up (ie smoothen slightly over prop or removing
– Minor liquify
– Digital composite of prop/costume accessories
– Brushing on makeup
– Digitally ironing out costume or completely smoothing our prop surfaces
- Contestants entering the competition will go through the following process:
– Judging and Voting Process
– Public Voting from 25th July and ends on 12th August, 2021
– Result to be aired live at AniManGaki Online on the 14th August 2021
- By entering the competition, contestants have consented by default that:
– AniManGaki & Pets Corner reserve the right to use participants’ images and performance recordings for promotional purposes.
– By submitting your entries, all participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong to AniManGaki and Pets Corner. AniManGaki and Pets Corner shall have the exclusive right to use, edit, modify and publish the entry submitted by all the participants, publish or not publish the names of the participants, in any way it deems fit for any advertising, trade, promotional purpose and for any other reason whatsoever, without any further notice to the participants and the participants shall not claim ownership or any payment or compensation on the materials. For the avoidance of doubt, the submissions will not be edited for judging purposes.
– AniManGaki & Pets Corner reserve the rights to alter the rules or structure of the competition as we deem fit.
– AniManGaki & Pets Corner reserve the right to disqualify anyone who is deemed unsuitable for the competition, and judges’ decisions are final.
– All results given by judges are finalised and cannot be contested.
– AniManGaki & Pets Corner will not bear any cost related to the cosplay entry of the contestants.
– AniManGaki & Pets Corner will not be liable for any injuries sustained by owners / contestants. Contestants and owners must be accountable for their pets and
their own safety at all times.
- Participants must cosplay as an official character from an officially released anime, comics or game. No original characters or fan-made characters. No mixing of characters from different sources.
- Prizes will be sent to winning contestants within three (3) months after the event.
- Have fun!