RULES & REGULATIONS
AniManGaki reserves the right to alter, modify, or update this policy at any time without prior notice.
Entry into the Panel Room requires ticket wristbands.
When a Panel Session is open for entry. The following order of entry are:
- Persons with Disabilities (OKU)
- Ticket Wristband owners
GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS
Please comply with the Rules & Regulations and the instructions by the AniManGaki staff for a smooth panel session. The AniManGaki staff reserves the right to refus access to any attendee who fails to follow the rules.
- No seat reservation.
- Control your speaking volume while the panel is running.
- Silence your phone inside the panel room.
- Attendees who exhibit unruly. behavior or cause disturbances during the panel will be removed from the panel.
Huge cosplay props must be placed against the wall or on the floor. Do not occupy the
adjacent seat with your prop.
Photography & Videography Policies
- Permission depends on the panel content. Policy will be announced before the panel
- No flash photography.