Kei-chan wants to know how resourceful and passionate you are at cosplaying! Exercise your creativity and stand a chance to win some cool prizes!
RM 500 worth of goodies
RM 300 worth of goodies
RM 200 worth of goodies
An avid cosplayer with over 15 years of cosplay experience. Since childhood, she has an interest in Japanese anime and culture. She has immersed herself in the artistry of costume design and creation. She is heavily involved in the anime community and has traveled to numerous anime and video game conventions internationally. She has been invited as a designer three times to showcase her costumes at Western Canada Fashion Week. Vivid Vision is has recently started to dabble in the music and voice over creatives. Combining her cosplay skills with her passion in music, she continues to expand her creative horizon.
Hello I am Rikka! 🐣
A cosplayer and prop maker since 2011, Rikka has joined numerous international projects and competitions, including collaborating with Riot Games as the Official Star Guardian Jinx and releasing a promo video with MTV Asia. Cosplay photo shooting is a big part of Rikka’s cosplay journey and she values character portrayal and creative expression and her Harley Quinn Cosplay Photo was chosen as one of the top 10 best Harley Quinn Cosplays Globally on World Cosplay. Rikka also enjoy memes.
Shinku_真紅 was exposed to the world of cosplay back in 2008, as a one-time fun experience for her. Since then, she’s never looked back and her journey as a cosplayer began ever since. Skilled in crafting highly detailed weapons using affordable, easily accessible or unconventional materials, her props and costumes are eye-catching and a work of art. Together with her cosplay partner Dovaッ豆花, both of them have represented Malaysia at the Clara Cosw Cosplay Cup (C4) in 2017 held in Netherlands, and the World Cosplay Summnit (WCS) in 2018 held in Nagoya, Japan, as Team Valkyrie. She was also the judge for AniManGaki 2019 Cosplay Competition.
To win, qualified entries must be able to charm our panel of judges and have the most likes on AniManGaki’s official Facebook/Instagram post.
Entries will go through a judging session using the following criteria:
|Costume & Creativity||How you utilize items to make your cosplay work||5|
|Expression & Posing||How you look on camera||5|
|Overall Concept||Overall presentation||5|
Voting process online will begin on 22 July 2021 and ends on 05 August 2021.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- This competition is open to all Malaysians and non-Malaysians alike, but contestants must be a resident and living in Malaysia. For those under the age of 18, please seek parental/guardian consent before participating.
- As AniManGaki is a family friendly event, the following is not allowed:
- Explicit clothing and nudity
- Overboard violence and gore
- Alcohol and drug use
- Inappropriate poses
- Images submitted must be in portrait (4:3) with an image resolution of at least 240ppi in the form of Jpeg, tiff or png. Kindly send us high resolution image and do not compress your image.
- Your photo submission may be edited to enhance certain effects, but for entries with edited photos, you would be required to send in 2 images (1 fully edited and 1 RAW photos). Your edited photos will be used during the judging and the RAW photos will be used for judges’ reference.
- Editing restrictions will be as below:
– Minor skin touch up
– Minor liquify
– Digital composite of prop/costume accessories
– Brushing on makeup
– Digitally ironing out costume or completely smoothing our prop surfaces
- Contestants entering the competition will go through the following process:
- Judging and Voting Process
- Result to be aired live at AniManGaki Online
- By entering the competition, contestants have consented by default that:
- AniManGaki reserves the right to use participants’ images and performance recordings for promotional purposes.
- By submitting your entries, all participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong to AniManGaki and (sponsor). AniManGaki and Sponsor shall have the exclusive right to use, edit, modify and publish the entry submitted by all the participants, publish or not publish the names of the participants, in any way it deems fit for any advertising, trade, promotional purpose and for any other reason whatsoever, without any further notice to the participants and the participants shall not claim ownership or any payment or compensation on the materials. For the avoidance of doubt, the submissions will not be edited for judging purposes.
- AniManGaki reserves the rights to alter the rules or structure of the competition as we deem fit.
- AniManGaki reserves the right to disqualify anyone who is deemed unsuitable for the competition, and judges’ decisions are final.
- Participants must cosplay as an official character from an officially released anime, manga or game. No original characters or fan-made characters. No mixing of characters from different sources.
Please complete the registration form with required details. Should you encounter any submission difficulties, please email us at [email protected].
- Every submission is final; please ensure all details provided are complete and accurate. Incomplete and inaccurate submissions will be disqualified.
- No ready-made costumes, props, wigs and makeup allowed.
- Prizes will be sent to winning contestants within three months after the event.
- Have fun!