[In light of Covid-19, it is important that everyone heed to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). We will need everyone’s fullest cooperation in maintaining safety. Kindly view our Event SOP for more info.]
Dancers, time to moonwalk and wai wai your way through Jom Cosplay! and win from our RM3,500+ prize pool!
RM1,000 worth of cash & goodies
RM800 worth of cash & goodies
2ND RUNNER UP
RM600 worth of cash & goodies
RM 500 worth of cash & goodies
RM500 worth of cash & goodies
Rules & Regulations
- This competition is open to all regardless of nationality.
- Participants must be 12 years old and above to join.
- Participants must be fully vaccinated.
- Participants must compete in groups with a minimum of two (2) & a maximum of five (5) members.
- Participants are not allowed to take part in more than one (1) group for this competition.
- Groups entering the competition will go through the following process:
- Competition Registration (until 18th February) -> Dance Cover Live (27th February)
Non-compliance would result in disqualification.
- Song choses & submitted may include Japanese pop culture music or any music that relates to ACG. We are not limiting to just dance covers. Be creative with your members and have fun!
- Songs chosen & submitted must be in mp3 format.
- Songs chosen & submitted may be one (1) full song, a medley or a mix of several songs.
- Kindly fill out the registration form with required details. Should you encounter any submission difficulty, please email us at [email protected]
- Registration officially ends on 18th February 2022 at 11.59PM (GMT+8) or when all 15* slots are taken, whichever earlier. Registration is on a first-come, first-verify basis. *Subject to change
- Every submission is final; kindly ensure all details provided are complete & accurate. Incomplete & inaccurate submissions will be disqualified.
- An acknowledgement email will be sent to you within three(3) working days of registration submission, confirming your participation in the competition.
- All confirmed groups are required to prepare one (1) dance cover performance of not less than two (2) minutes & not exceeding five (5) minutes.
- Participants are highly encouraged to dress modestly. Cosplay is not a necessity.
- The following props are not allowed for usage on stage:
- Any item that may spill, including bubbles, glitter, confetti etc.
- Live fire, dry ice, live steel weapons or any other item that may cause danger to yourself or others.
|Teamwork & overall performance||4|
|Presentation & stage presence||5|
|Execution of style & clarity of movement||6|
|Difficulty level of choreography||5|
Other Terms & Conditions
- By entering the competition, participants have consented by default that:
- AniManGaki and Sungei Wang are not responsible for any damages to participants’ costumes or props during performance.
- AniManGaki and Sungei Wang are not responsible for participants’ physical damage or injury during performance. First-aid will be provided if necessary.
- AniManGaki and Sungei Wang are not responsible for any property or emotional losses during participants’ performance.
- Participants are held responsible for any damages to stage equipment caused during performance.
- AniManGaki and its partners reserve the right to use participants’ images & performance recordings for promotional purposes.
- AniManGaki and its partners reserve the rights to alter the rules & structure of the competition as we see fit.
- By submitting your entries, all participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong to AniManGaki and its partners. AniManGaki and its partners shall have the exclusive right to use, edit, modify and publish the entry submitted by all the participants, publish or not publish the names of the participants, in any way it deems fit for any advertising, trade, promotional purpose and for any other reason whatsoever, without any further notice to the participants and the participants shall not claim ownership or any payment or compensation on the materials. For the avoidance of doubt, the submissions will not be edited for judging purposes.
- AniManGaki and its partners reserve the right to disqualify anyone who is deemed unsuitable for the competition, and judges’ decisions are final.
- All results given by judges are finalised and cannot be contested.
- AniManGaki and its partners will not bear any cost related to the entry of the contestants.
- By participating in this contest, each participant accepts the conditions stated in the rules and agrees to be bound by the decisions of AniManGaki.
- Every submission is final; please ensure all details provided are complete and accurate. Incomplete and inaccurate submissions will be disqualified.
- All participants must be fully vaccinated.
- Face masks must be worn at all times, except during performance.
- Keep a 1 metre distance from other people.
- Sanitize your hands whenever possible.
- A RTK test is compulsory and must be done one(1) day before the competition. Please login your results via this link. (LINK)
- If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, please inform our gakis immediately:
|Common Symptoms||Less Common Symptoms||Serious Symptoms|
|Fever||Sore throat||Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath|
|Dry Cough||Headache||Loss of speech or mobility or confusion|
|Tiredness||Aches and pains||Chest pain|
|Loss of taste or smell||Diarrhoea|
|A rash on skin, or discolouration of fingers or toes|
|Red or irritated eyes|
#kitajagakita #stopthespread #staysafe