University student travellers,
Teamwork makes the dream work! Form a group of three and challenge our competitions. The higher your teammates rank in the respective competitions, the more points you collect and your team may win some awesome prizes!
RM 300 cash & RM200 in-kind
RM 200 cash & RM100 in-kind
RM 150 cash & RM50 in-kind
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Form Your Team of Three
Assign a team member to each of our three competitions. It is important you select members based on their strengths for each of the following competitions:
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
Once you’ve decided which team member is participating in which competition, fill up this form to register your team. Try to register your team first, before working on the competition submissions.
Registration closes on 3rd November 2021.
SUBMIT YOUR ENTRIES BY THE DEADLINE
Work together to make sure all team members submitted their entries to each of the competitions by their respective deadlines.
Geek Chef Cooking Competition
Deadline: 3rd November 2021
No Budget Cosplay Competition:
Deadline: 4th November 2021
Deadline: 5th November 2021
Public Voting & Judge Scoring
All entries will be published on AniManGaki’s Facebook and Instagram pages. Share them out to encourage your friends to vote for your team’s entries. To understand how we determine the winner, click on the button below:
Join The Livestream
The prize giving ceremony will be happening live on 12th November 2021 @ 9pm. Make sure you tune in then to find out if your team wins!
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION OF COMPETITIONS
- By submitting this Form, you hereby agree that AniManGaki may collect, store, and process your personal data that you provide in this form for the purpose of receiving updates, news, promotional, and marketing mails, or materials from AniManGaki, its partners, and sponsors of AniManGaki Online.
- All submissions in the three competition categories, namely Art competition, Geek Chef competition, and No budget cosplay competition, must be submitted prior to the closing date stated.
- Each of the three team members must represent their team to enter into each of the three competitions. If one team member fails to submit their entry by competition deadline, the team will be disqualified.
- The last day to register as a team is on 3rd Nov 2021, 11:59pm (UTC+8).
- No transfer, assignment, or substitution of a prize permitted, except AniManGaki reserves the right to substitute prize (or prize component) for an item of equal or greater value at AniManGaki sole discretion.
- Participants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of AniManGaki, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Contest.
- Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for AniManGaki and its agencies to use Winner’s name and/or likeness, biographical information, essays, other materials submitted for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- By entering and/or accepting the prize, Participants and Winners agree to hold AniManGaki and its promotional partners, its directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless for liability, damages or claims for injury or loss to any person or property relating to, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, participation in this Contest, the acceptance and/or subsequent use or misuse, or condition of the prizes awarded, or claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
- False or deceptive entries or acts will render the Participant ineligible.
- AniManGaki, in their sole discretion, reserve the immediate and unrestricted right to disqualify any entrant or prize winner, if either commits or has committed any act, or has been involved or becomes involved in any situation or occurrence which AniManGaki deems likely to subject AniManGaki, entrant or winner to ridicule, scandal or contempt or which
reflects unfavourably upon AniManGaki in any way. If such information is discovered by AniManGaki after a winner has received notice of his/her prize and before the prize is awarded, AniManGaki may rescind the prize in its entirety. If a portion of his/her prize has already been awarded, AniManGaki may withdraw the remainder of the prize that has been fulfilled.
- Decisions of the AniManGaki are final and binding in all matters related to this paragraph. AniManGaki is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the contest, or in the announcement of the prize.
- AniManGaki is not responsible for lost or late entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof.
- If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, AniManGaki reserve the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
- AniManGaki reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date.
- CAUTION: Any attempt by a contestant to deliberately damage any Website or undermine the legitimate operation of the game is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, AniManGaki reserves the right to seek damages from any such contestant to the fullest extent of the law. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the Participant, the prize will be awarded to the authorised account holder of the email address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned.
3. Permissions and Rights Granted
By submitting photographs, artworks, or videos to AniManGaki for the purpose of this competition, you agree to the following:
- You retain the copyright to all work submitted to AniManGaki
- You grant to AniManGaki a perpetual, royalty-free, fully transferable, unconditional, non-exclusive, worldwide right to reproduce the work an unlimited number of times in any and all media for any editorial or promotional purposes.
- You hereby waive your right to inspect or approve any copy that is used in connection with the work in any existing or subsequently developed medium, and you agree to release and discharge AniManGaki, including its affiliates and licensees, from any and all claims arising out of such use for the purposes described above, including any claims for libel and invasion of privacy.
- You represent and warrant that:
- i. you are the sole owner of, or otherwise have the authority to grant, all rights herein granted to AniManGaki; and
ii. work submitted does not infringe upon any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, violate any right of privacy, or contain libellous, scandalous, or unlawful material.
To understand how the Point System works, kindly refer to our Point System Guide document.
Should you have any questions or concerns, kindly reach out to us at [email protected].