NO BUDGET COSPLAY COMPETITION
For the love of everything Genshin Impact, let’s see how resourceful you are at cosplaying (without breaking the bank)! Pst, you might win some prizes too.
RM 550 worth of cash & prizes
RM 350 worth of cash & prizes
RM 200 worth of cash & prizes
RM 200 worth of cash & prizes
5x Consolation Prize
RM 100 worth of cash & prizes
RM 30 worth of cash & prizes
VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE COSPLAY BELOW!
Hello I am Rikka! 🐣
A cosplayer and prop maker since 2011, Rikka has joined numerous international projects and competitions, including collaborating with Riot Games as the Official Star Guardian Jinx and releasing a promo video with MTV Asia. Cosplay photo shooting is a big part of Rikka’s cosplay journey and she values character portrayal and creative expression and her Harley Quinn Cosplay Photo was chosen as one of the top 10 best Harley Quinn Cosplays Globally on World Cosplay. Rikka also enjoy memes.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is open to all Malaysians and non-Malaysians alike, but contestants must be a resident and living in Malaysia. No age restrictions. For those under the age of 18, please seek parental/guardian consent before participating.
- Participants must cosplay only official characters/items/assets from the Genshin Impact universe (including NPC). No original or fan-made characters/items. No mixing of characters from different sources.
- No ready-made costumes, face/body painting, props, wigs and makeup allowed.
- Participants must be involved in the cosplay (body part counts).
- Images submitted must be in 3:4 Portrait mode with an image resolution of at least 240ppi in the form of Jpeg, tiff or png. Kindly send us a high resolution image and do not compress your image.
- Only one submission per participant is allowed.
- Do not cheat! If you are suspected of cheating, such as buying votes using third party sites, we will remove your entry without explanation.
- Your photo submission may be edited to enhance certain effects. Editing restrictions will be as below:
Allowed: Minor skin touch up, Minor liquify
Not Allowed: Digital composite of prop/costume accessories, brushing on makeup, digitally ironing out costume or completely smoothing our prop surfaces
- As AniManGaki is a family friendly event, the following is not allowed:
- Explicit clothing and nudity
- Overboard violence and gore
- Alcohol and drug use
- Inappropriate poses
- Kindly do not post your submission on your social media until after the event is over.
- All winners are determined by the competition judges except for the Crowd Favourite award (most liked entry on both Facebook and Instagram).
- By entering the competition, contestants have consented by default that:
- AniManGaki and its partners reserve the right to use participants’ images and performance recordings for promotional purposes.
- By submitting your entries, all participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong to AniManGaki and its partners. AniManGaki and its partners shall have the exclusive right to use, edit, modify and publish the entry submitted by all the participants, publish or not publish the names of the participants, in any way it deems fit for any advertising, trade, promotional purpose and for any other reason whatsoever, without any further notice to the participants and the participants shall not claim ownership or any payment or compensation on the materials. For the avoidance of doubt, the submissions will not be edited for judging purposes.
- AniManGaki and its partners reserve the right to alter the rules or structure of the competition as we deem fit.
- AniManGaki and its partners reserve the right to disqualify anyone who is deemed unsuitable for the competition, and judges’ decisions are final.
- All results given by judges are finalised and cannot be contested.
- AniManGaki and its partners will not bear any cost related to the entry of the contestants.
- AniManGaki and its partners will not be liable for any injuries sustained by contestants. Contestants must be accountable for their own safety at all times.
- By participating in this contest, each participant accepts the conditions stated in the rules and agrees to be bound by the decisions of AniManGaki.
- Every submission is final; please ensure all details provided are complete and accurate. Incomplete and inaccurate submissions will be disqualified.
- By entering and/or accepting the prize, Participants and Winners agree to hold AniManGaki and its promotional partners, its directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless for liability, damages or claims for injury or loss to any person or property relating to, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, participation in this Contest, the acceptance and/or subsequent use or misuse, or condition of the prizes awarded, or claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
- AniManGaki, in their sole discretion, reserve the immediate and unrestricted right to disqualify any entrant or prize winner, if either commits or has committed any act, or has been involved or becomes involved in any situation or occurrence which AniManGaki deems likely to subject AniManGaki, entrant or winner to ridicule, scandal or contempt or which reflects unfavourably upon AniManGaki in any way. If such information is discovered by AniManGaki after a winner has received notice of his/her prize and before the prize is awarded, AniManGaki may rescind the prize in its entirety. If a portion of his/her prize has already been awarded, AniManGaki may withdraw the remainder of the prize that has been fulfilled.
- For any enquiry, do email at [email protected].
READ CAREFULLY & THOROUGHLY
Please read all that is stated below. Should you have any doubts or difficulties, feel free to message us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use Everyday Items As Part Of Your Costume
Find any random items inside your home that you use on a daily basis to create a Genshin Impact cosplay of your own, be it characters, weapons, items etc. Let your imagination go wild!
You are required to:
- List down the items you included as part of your cosplay costume (at least two items).
- Submit FOUR vertical 3:4 photos in portrait mode with the following format:
- Photo 1 : You with the chosen items
- Photo 2: Put on items
- Photo 3: Pose
- Photo 4: Character reference
Our team will combine the photos into one for the voting process.
REGISTER YOUR ENTRY
Once you are done with your masterpiece, submit all four photos here:
Registration closes on 4th Nov 2021 at 11.59PM (UTC +8).
To win, qualified entries must be able to charm our competition judge or have accumulated many likes on AniManGaki’s official Facebook and Instagram post.
Entries will go through a panel of judges using the following criteria:
|Costume & Creativity||How you utilize items to make your cosplay work||5|
|Expression & Posing||How you look on camera||5|
|Overall Concept||Overall presentation||5|
Voting process online will begin on 6th November 2021 and ends on 11th November 2021 at 11.59PM (UTC +8).
During the Public Voting period, each contestant is encouraged to share their entry on their social media wall using this hashtag #AMGxGenshin in their caption.
Tune In To The Prize Giving Ceremony
Announcement of the winners will be made publicly via our Grand Finale livestream happening on 12th Nov 2021 at 8.00PM (UTC +8).
All winners will receive an email from AniManGaki for prize arrangements within 7 days after the event. Prizes will be mailed out to winners within 90 days after the event.