Homecooks & Chefs,
Loving the delicious Genshin Impact dishes? How about bringing it to life?
Cook up a storm by channelling your inner foodie and you may win some awesome prizes!
RM 550 worth of cash & prizes
RM 350 worth of cash & prizes
RM 200 worth of cash & prizes
RM 200 worth of cash & prizes
5x Consolation Prize
RM 100 worth of cash & prizes
RM 30 worth of prizes
VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE ENTRY!
I’m Keem from Malaysia, a mother of two adult children. I’m a homebaker, a baking instructor and also a classical Piano and vocal teacher. I started to have this passion in baking at a very young age where I used to watch my mom when she bakes… that’s the time she would teach me. I also love painting and crafts, so merging these two hobbies together has always been a challenge I gave to myself. But I only get to realised this dream last few years. At that time I was heavily inspired by the Japanese pattern cakes. I was so obsessed with it that I began to practice really hard, trying to make my cakes better in terms of art and texture. It was good timing actually, because at this age I feel I have more patience and creativity installed.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is open to all Malaysians and non-Malaysians alike, but contestants must be a resident and living in Malaysia. For those under the age of 18, please seek parental/guardian consent before participating.
- This competition is designed to showcase participants’ ability to cook and present food in a cooking video. Participants must be the main chef of their dishes and presentation, contributing to at least 70% of the cooking process. You may have assistants to help in the cooking process.
- Only one submission per participant is allowed.
- Do not cheat! If you are suspected of cheating, such as buying votes using third party sites, we will remove your entry without explanation.
- Videography and photography rules:
- Video and pictures may be taken with full/half body view, hands only or any other ideas you have or are comfortable with.
- You must take a picture of yourself (face included) with the final result of your dish for us to verify that you did indeed cook the dish. We may request any additional pictures to identify you.
- Video length must be between 2 to 5 minutes in length. Video format must be shot in at at least 1080p or higher, landscape, and in mp4 format.
- Photos submitted must be in a 4:3 landscape format.
- Please refrain from using copyrighted music (particularly Sony Music Entertainment songs). We may substitute your background music with another if it gets muted by Youtube.
- Please do not make any needless remarks, suggestions and/or actions that may represent an agenda as this will be a public content. No politics, religion, racial, nudity and/or sexuality. Please do not swear, curse or use any foul gestures. A good rule of thumb is to keep it family friendly.
- Cooking rules
- You may use any cooking tools and utensils at your disposal. Please take the time, care and safety using them as you are still dealing with hot and/or sharp objects.
- You may use any ingredients as you please to complete your dish EXCEPT pork and alcohol. And also remember to minimize food wastage. (e.g., Please do not waste a dozen eggs trying to do a backhand toss over the shoulder and catching it with the other hand to do a single hand egg crack. Unless you can do so under 3 tries, then kudos to you for style points.)
- Your dish may be a) imitation-based (i.e., copy an existing dish in your favourite anime show) or b) portrayal-based (i.e., interpreting your favourite video game into food)
- Your submission may not be made commercially available, won any other prize/award nor previously submitted to any other contest. Violations of which will see entry be automatically disqualified.
- All winners are determined by the competition judges except for the Crowd Favourite award (most liked entry on both Facebook and Instagram).
- Kindly do not post your submission on your social media until after the event is over.
- By entering the competition, contestants have consented by default that:
- AniManGaki and its partners reserve the right to use participants’ images and performance recordings for promotional purposes.
- By submitting your entries, all participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong to AniManGaki and its partners. AniManGaki and its partners shall have the exclusive right to use, edit, modify and publish the entry submitted by all the participants, publish or not publish the names of the participants, in any way it deems fit for any advertising, trade, promotional purpose and for any other reason whatsoever, without any further notice to the participants and the participants shall not claim ownership or any payment or compensation on the materials. For the avoidance of doubt, the submissions will not be edited for judging purposes.
- AniManGaki and its partners reserve the right to alter the rules or structure of the competition as we deem fit.
- AniManGaki and its partners reserve the right to disqualify anyone who is deemed unsuitable for the competition, and judges’ decisions are final.
- All results given by judges are finalised and cannot be contested.
- AniManGaki and its partners will not bear any cost related to the entry of the contestants.
- AniManGaki and its partners will not be liable for any injuries sustained by contestants. Contestants must be accountable for their own safety at all times.
- By participating in this contest, each participant accepts the conditions stated in the rules and agrees to be bound by the decisions of AniManGaki.
- Every submission is final; please ensure all details provided are complete and accurate. Incomplete and inaccurate submissions will be disqualified.
- By entering and/or accepting the prize, Participants and Winners agree to hold AniManGaki and its promotional partners, its directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless for liability, damages or claims for injury or loss to any person or property relating to, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, participation in this Contest, the acceptance and/or subsequent use or misuse, or condition of the prizes awarded, or claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
- AniManGaki, in their sole discretion, reserve the immediate and unrestricted right to disqualify any entrant or prize winner, if either commits or has committed any act, or has been involved or becomes involved in any situation or occurrence which AniManGaki deems likely to subject AniManGaki, entrant or winner to ridicule, scandal or contempt or which reflects unfavourably upon AniManGaki in any way. If such information is discovered by AniManGaki after a winner has received notice of his/her prize and before the prize is awarded, AniManGaki may rescind the prize in its entirety. If a portion of his/her prize has already been awarded, AniManGaki may withdraw the remainder of the prize that has been fulfilled.
- For any questions or clarifications, email us at [email protected].