Artists & Cosplayers,
If you are reading this, we believe you and/or your friends may be looking to secure a spot at AniManGaki: Enter At Your Own Risk ft. Genshin Impact to sell your works. Fret not, you are at the right place and we got you covered. Things may change with each event, so make sure you read the rules and regulations thoroughly before signing up!
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED!
Watch this space for the art marketplace directory!
What Comes Next?
CHECK, CHECK, CHECK!
Once we have uploaded your items into our website, our team will notify you. Please check through thoroughly and confirm with our team that things are orderly and correct by 27th October 2021.
SALES REPORT & ORDER PREPARATION
After the event, AMG will send individual sales reports to each seller. Prepare the items based on what you have sold. Make sure to package and label each item as per their unique SKUs.
The GOODS HANDOVER
You may opt to mail the items to AMG or drop off at a specific location (to be informed later). Our team will send you a notification indicating that you have dropped off your items.
Once we received all items from sellers, our team will get their hands busy and package all customers’ orders. This process may take up to two weeks, dependent on the number of orders.
YOUR SALES MONEY
After all orders have been fulfilled, we will process and deposit your sales revenue (post commission).
|Important Dates to Remember||Date|
|Last Day to Sign Up for Booth||12th October 2021|
|Last Day to Upload SKUs/Items||22th October 2021|
|Last Day to Check for Errors on Shop||27th October 2021|
|Receive Sales Report||16th November 2021|
|Last Day to Package and Send Orders to AMG||24th November 2021|
|Order Fulfillment||25th November 2021 onwards|
|Receive Payment for Sales||Early December 2021|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
AniManGaki reserves the right to change the Rules and Regulations without prior notice.
- AniManGaki and its partners are not liable for any sales, items or emotional loss occurred during the event. Please take care/be accountable of your belongings.
- AniManGaki is not responsible for items sold by another artist or cosplayer. However, if they are, say; selling your art or doing any copyright infringement, kindly report to us and we will take the necessary action.
- Artists and cosplayers shall at all time protect, identify, and keep AniManGaki harmless against and from any loss, cost, damage, liability, or expense.
- Owners must refrain from actions or omissions that put them or anyone nearby in danger or other damage of any kind or give rise to situations that may cause similar results.
- Lastly, have fun at our event!
Get updated on new happenings before everyone else!