This is your time to shine! Exercise your creativity, draw your Genshin Impact masterpiece and you may walk away with some awesome prizes!
RM 550 worth of cash & prizes
RM 350 worth of cash & prizes
RM 200 worth of cash & prizes
RM 200 worth of cash & prizes
5x Consolation Prize
RM 100 worth of cash & prizes
RM 30 worth of cash & prizes
VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE BELOW! (VOTE NOW BUTTON)
Hailing from Sabah, the Sino-Kadazan is a master of the doodle arts and founder of #kendylife. The cartoonist’s love of comics and exposure to Southeast Asia’s art style had a significant influence on the direction of his works, combining the natural elements of simplicity and doodle. Through his brand, he has won several awards, conducted workshops and given keynote speeches in Malaysia and abroad. Presently, he is also the official Malaysian ambassador of Sakura Color Japan.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is open to all Malaysians and non-Malaysians alike, but contestants must be a resident and living in Malaysia. No age restrictions. For those under the age of 18, please seek parental/guardian consent before participating.
- All methods are acceptable, including computer/digital media and traditional artworks (e.g., colour pencils, pens and paints). Traditional artworks must be scanned in for submission.
- Submit your artwork in 3:4 Portrait mode.
- NO profanity, 18+, gore, illegal, or NSFW artwork drawings. No illegible, incomplete, forged or altered entries will be accepted. The artwork may not be made commercially available, won any other prize/award nor previously submitted to any other contest. Violations of which will see entry be automatically disqualified.
- Only one submission per participant is allowed.
- Do not cheat! If you are suspected of cheating, such as tracing or stealing art or buying votes using third party sites, we will remove your entry without explanation.
- All winners are determined by the competition judges except for the Crowd Favourite award (most liked entry on both Facebook and Instagram).
- Kindly do not post your submission on your social media until after the event is over.
- By entering the competition, contestants have consented by default that:
- AniManGaki and its partners reserve the right to use participants’ images and performance recordings for promotional purposes.
- By submitting your entries, all participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong to AniManGaki and its partners. AniManGaki and its partners shall have the exclusive right to use, edit, modify and publish the entry submitted by all the participants, publish or not publish the names of the participants, in any way it deems fit for any advertising, trade, promotional purpose and for any other reason whatsoever, without any further notice to the participants and the participants shall not claim ownership or any payment or compensation on the materials. For the avoidance of doubt, the submissions will not be edited for judging purposes.
- AniManGaki and its partners reserve the right to alter the rules or structure of the competition as we deem fit.
- AniManGaki and its partners reserve the right to disqualify anyone who is deemed unsuitable for the competition, and judges’ decisions are final.
- All results given by judges are finalised and cannot be contested.
- AniManGaki and its partners will not bear any cost related to the entry of the contestants.
- AniManGaki and its partners will not be liable for any injuries sustained by contestants. Contestants must be accountable for their own safety at all times.
- By participating in this contest, each participant accepts the conditions stated in the rules and agrees to be bound by the decisions of AniManGaki.
- By entering and/or accepting the prize, Participants and Winners agree to hold AniManGaki and its promotional partners, its directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless for liability, damages or claims for injury or loss to any person or property relating to, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, participation in this Contest, the acceptance and/or subsequent use or misuse, or condition of the prizes awarded, or claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
- AniManGaki, in their sole discretion, reserve the immediate and unrestricted right to disqualify any entrant or prize winner, if either commits or has committed any act, or has been involved or becomes involved in any situation or occurrence which AniManGaki deems likely to subject AniManGaki, entrant or winner to ridicule, scandal or contempt or which reflects unfavourably upon AniManGaki in any way. If such information is discovered by AniManGaki after a winner has received notice of his/her prize and before the prize is awarded, AniManGaki may rescind the prize in its entirety. If a portion of his/her prize has already been awarded, AniManGaki may withdraw the remainder of the prize that has been fulfilled.
- Every submission is final; please ensure all details provided are complete and accurate. Incomplete and inaccurate submissions will be disqualified.
- For any enquiry, do email at [email protected].