Infinite Carnage (InC), is a fighting gaming clan founded in 2011 by Leon Soo. An arcade-centric group of youths, they are always in search of other players and having fun with them through practices sessions, mini-tournaments and offline meetings within Malaysia.
Striving to set ablaze the fighting game community in Malaysia, their "Salterday Tournament" is happening this 29th and 30th August, at AniManGaki 2015!
All challengers are welcome, if they dare!
GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS
- All games will be played on the default settings, unless otherwise specified, below.
- All macros available via the in-game controller configuration menu are allowed.
- Accidentally pausing the game at any time during the fight may force you to forfeit the round (solely at a judge's discretion). (GGxrd Exclusion)
- Any player using "Random Select" to pick their character, must "Random Select" again if they win the match, provided that there is no way to pick a certain character in the random box.
- You are encouraged to bring your own controller for games played.
- The Tournament will be double elimination, if there too many players, the players will be divided into pools.
GUILTY GEAR XRD
- Game version: PS3 AND PS4
- Matches will be best 2 out of 3 rounds for 99 seconds each round. The winner will be determined by the best 2 out of 3 matches.
- Losers finals and grand finals will be best 3 out of 5 matches.
- If a player gets disconnected or accidentally pause the game, it is up to the opponent to decide if they agree to have a rematch. ( GGxrd Exclusive )
- Saving a replay of your matches is recommended, because if there is a dispute between two players as to who actually won and no one provides proof, We’ll have to disqualify both of the players for the sake of fairness. This hasn’t ever been an issue before though.
- GGxrd will be played on PS3s. If you wish to play on a PS4 we will have one on standby. Just ask the marshal and we will set it up for you.
- There are no character bans or stage bans. Everything is allowed.
PERSONA 4 ARENA ULTIMAX
- Game version: PS3
- Game Settings: Versus Mode, 2/3 Games
- Loser’s Finals to Grand Finals will be 3 out of 5 Games
- You may not use any glitch that prevents the game from being played.(If there are any)
ULTIMATE MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3
- Game version: PS3
- Game Settings: 99 Seconds, 3/5 Games, Default Handicap, Default Damage.
- You may not use any glitch that prevents the game from being played. This includes game freezing, game resetting, player freezing, dead body infinites, etc.
- Winner must keep exact same team (including assists), but may switch order of assists via loading screen.
- Galactus is banned in tournament play.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY