Crew & VOLUNTEER
Volunteer to be a part of our events. Contribute to the community by helping us put on friendly and fun ACG events in Malaysia!
As a volunteer run organization, we share a collective passion for putting together events for fans, by fans. We are looking for enthusiastic people who share our vision and interest to join us!
REGISTRATION FOR ANIMANGAKI 2022
IS NOW OPEN!
KNOW THE DIFFERENCE:
VOLUNTEER OR CREW?
Crew members are active all year long, with goals for self-development and improvement of AniManGaki. Commitment levels are more demanding as a crew, as responsibilities in general are heavier. Primary responsibilities include those of volunteers plus attending meetings on monthly basis, have regular evaluations of your performance, have good time and task management and upholding the integrity of what AniManGaki stands for.
CREW & VOLUNTEER PERKS
- The chance to work in a unique and fun environment
- Get to work behind the scenes at one of Malaysia’s largest ACG conventions
- Make friends and mingle with like-minded people
- Ability to gain valuable experience and references
- Complimentary event goodies & treats
- Volunteering at our events is a good foot-in-the-door towards joining as Crew!
- Unparalleled exposure! Please note: Only successful applicants will be contacted.
As a volunteer run convention (yes, all our hardworking crew members volunteer their spare time to run AniManGaki!), we share a collective passion for putting together an event FOR fans, BY fans. And we are looking for enthusiastic individuals who share our vision and interest in making AniManGaki one of the best convention experiences in Malaysia.
Get updated on new happenings before everyone else!