ATTENTION TO ALL ARTIST!
If you are reading this, we believe you and/or your friends may be looking to secure a spot at our events to sell your works. Fret not, you are at the right place and we got you covered. Things are a little bit different this time round, so make sure you read the rules and regulations thoroughly before signing up!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Fill up Registration Form
Simply fill in your details in our registration form.
Closing date coming soon.
ELIGIBLE REGISTRANT SCREENING
Artists and cosplayers will be selected base on a first come first serve basis. Please ensure all information in your registration form are filled up correctly to avoid being disqualified.
Generate list of applications (pray here ?).
PAYMENT & BOOTH ALLOCATION
Confirmation email will be sent to selected applications with payment details.
Booth allocations will be random too.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
AniManGaki reserves the right to change the Rules and Regulations without prior notice.
- AniManGaki and its partners are not liable for any sales, items or emotional loss occurred during the event. Please take care of your belongings
- AniManGaki is not responsible for items sold by another artist or cosplayer. However, if they are, say; selling your art or doing any copyright infringement, kindly report to us and we will take the necessary action.
- Artists and cosplayers shall at all time protect, identify, and keep AniManGaki harmless against and from any loss, cost, damage, liability, or expense.
- Owners must refrain from actions or omissions that put them or anyone nearby in danger or other damage of any kind or give rise to situations that may cause similar results.
- Lastly, have fun at our events!