Brought to you by:
Artists, feeling hot from the heat and want to blow off some steam? This is your moment to shine! Exercise your creativity and win some awesome prizes!
Imagine that it’s summer with the ocean breeze and coconut trees, we need you to send our beloved mascot, Kei-chan on a fun beach day! *cue Hawaiian music*
RM 500 value of Sakura products
RM 300 value of Sakura products
RM 200 value of Sakura products
Winners and their respective artworks will also receive a Facebook shout-out and be featured on our website!
HOW TO join?
Theme: Summer at the Beach
Grab your A4 paper, and draw our mascot Kei-chan using traditional media (i.e., pencil, pens, colour pencils, paintbrush, etc) only. Below is our mascot Kei-chan reference sheet:
- Sakura Logo
- Beach Element
i.e., sand, coconut trees, crab
- Portrait Mode
i.e., Artwork is taller than it is wide.
REGISTER YOUR ENTRY
Registration closes on 25th July 2021 at 11.59PM (GMT +8).
OFFICIAL WINNERS’ ANNOUNCEMENT
Announcement of the winners will be made public through a prize giving ceremony via AniManGaki Facebook Live on 7th August 2021. Saturday.
All winners to receive an email from AniManGaki for prize arrangements within a week after AniManGaki Online 2021.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is open to all Malaysians and non-Malaysians alike, but contestant must be a resident and living in Malaysia. No age restrictions. For those under the age of 18, please seek parental/guardian consent before participating.
- Only traditional methods are acceptable. Easy rule of thumb: Non-computer/digital media. Traditional artworks (e.g., colour pencils, pens and paints) must be scanned in for submission.
- Submit your artwork drawn on A4 paper in Portrait mode.
- NO profanity, 18+, gore, illegal, or NSFW artwork drawings. No illegible, incomplete, forged or altered entries will be accepted. The artwork may not be made commercially available, won any other prize/award nor previously submitted to any other contest. Violations of which will see entry be automatically disqualified.
- Participants may enter as many submissions as they like however duplicate entries are not allowed.
- AniManGaki and Sakura Malaysia reserve the rights to use submitted entries for promotional purposes.
- By submitting your entries, all participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong to AniManGaki and Sakura. AniManGaki and Sakura shall have the exclusive right to use, edit, modify and publish the entry submitted by all the participants, publish or not publish the names of the participants, in any way it deems fit for any advertising, trade, promotional purpose and for any other reason whatsoever, without any further notice to the participants and the participants shall not claim ownership or any payment or compensation on the materials. For the avoidance of doubt, the submissions will not be edited for judging purposes.
- AniManGaki and Sakura Malaysia reserve the rights to reject entries that violate any of the rules mentioned above.
- AniManGaki’s and Sakura Malaysia’s decisions are final on all matters relating to the contest.
- By participating in this contest, each participant accepts the conditions stated in the rules and agrees to be bound by the decisions of AniManGaki and Sakura Malaysia.
- For any enquiry, do email [email protected].