doodle 4 animangaki
UNLEASH YOUR CREATIVITY!
Brought to you by:
Remember all those drawings you left on your exam papers and textbooks? Here’s a chance for you to put your daydreaming hobby to the test. Doodle your heart out and walk away with some cool prizes!
RM1000 worth of Sakura products
RM500 worth of Sakura products
RM300 worth of Sakura products
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Use This Canvas
Download the canvas here or get a physical copy at the Sakura Booth (available during AMG 2019).
Fill up all the blank spaces on the canvas. Doodle your imagination of AniManGaki’s mascot Kei-chan with the theme “Circus”. Below is our mascot, Kei-chan’s reference sheet:
- Sakura logo
- Circus Element
SUBMIT YOUR ARTWORK
Send your completed doodle to [email protected] by 26 August 2019,
Deliver to Sakura Booth latest by 1 September 2019, 12:00 PM.
OFFICIAL WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT
Announcement of the winners will be made public at AniManGaki on 1 September 2019.
Suit up or dress glamorously and attend the prize giving ceremony on 1 September 2019.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Anyone is eligible to join this contest.
- Only traditional methods are acceptable. Traditional artworks (e.g., color pencils and paints) must be scanned in for submission.
- Submit your artwork within a size of 300dpi (21cm x 21cm) and 5MB. Use JPEG or PNG format only. (Minimum 21cm x 21cm, Maximum 5MB).
- Please submit the artwork in Landscape mode.
- NO profanity, 18+, gore, illegal, or NSFW artwork drawings. No illegible, incomplete, forged or altered entries will be accepted. The artwork may not be made commercially available, won any other prize/award nor previously submitted to any other contest. Violations of which will see entry be automatically disqualified.
- Participants may enter as many submissions as they like however duplicate entries are not allowed. Only one artwork per participant may be shortlisted.
- Winners will be required to attend AniManGaki 2019 for a prize giving ceremony on 1 September (Sunday). If you are unable to attend, kindly notify us via email to arrange for a representative.
- AniManGaki, Kendylife and Sakura Malaysia reserves the right to use submitted entries for promotional purposes.
- AniManGaki reserves the rights to REJECT entries that violate any of the rules mentioned above.
- AniManGaki’s decisions are final on all matters relating to the contest.
- By participating in this contest, each participant accepts the conditions stated in the rules and agrees to be bound by the decisions of AniManGaki.
- For any enquiry, do email [email protected].
Get updated on new happenings before everyone else!