ARTIST & COSPLAY ALLEY
Registration for AniManGaki 2022:
Now Closed! Thank you for registering!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Rules & Regulations
Please read the rules & regulations for Artist and Cosplay stated here in the website.
Should you have any doubts or difficulties, feel free to message us at [email protected].
Fill up Registration Form
Fill up your form thoroughly and accurately to ensure greater success at scoring a booth at our event. Payment information will be sent via email, kindly ensure the email address given is correct.
ELIGIBLE REGISTRANT SCREENING
Selections will be made based on a lottery system. Please ensure all information in your registration form is filled up correctly to avoid being disqualified.
Email containing payment details will be sent to selected applicants. Kindly process payment by 30th May 2022.
CHECK CHECK AH CHECKY CHECKY DAN DAN
Please check your email regularly for our reply!!
|Important Dates To Remember||Date|
|Last day for registration||20th May 2022|
|Last day to receive payment||30th May 2022|
|Last day of booth cancellation||30th June 2022|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
AniManGaki reserves the right to change the Rules and Regulations without prior notice.
- AniManGaki and MIECC are not liable for any sales, items or emotional loss that occurred during the event. Please take care of your belongings.
- AniManGaki and MIECC are not responsible for items sold by another artist or cosplayer. However, if they are selling your art or doing any copyright infringement, kindly report to us and we will take the necessary action.
- Artists and cosplayers shall at all time protect, identify, and keep AniManGaki harmless against and from any loss, cost, damage, liability, or expense.
- Owners must refrain from actions or omissions that put them or anyone nearby in danger or other damage of any kind or give rise to situations that may cause similar results.
- Lastly, have fun at our event.